Mx. PITV 2021 Drag Pageant
Time & Location
About the Event
We are excited to announce this year’s Pride in the Valley competition as one where drag excellence isn’t confined to a certain style or genre of artistic gender expression.
At this inclusive pageant, you could see Drag Queens, Drag Kings, "Bio/Real Girl" Queens, All Trans-Identifying Performers, Female/Male Impersonators, "Alternative" Entertainers, and more compete against one another, as all* are welcome! *Due to the requirements of the title holder and the image of our organization, we regretfully will not permit *exclusively* burlesque or stripping performers to compete.
The theme for this pageant is Comic Book/Pop Art! Competitors can be as creative as they'd like while showcasing their representation of comic book characters, superheroes, pop art styles, etc. And, the theme is scored in all categories!
- Hosted by the amazing and comical, Starrlet O'Hara!
- Honoring Miss Pride in the Valley 2019/2020, the one who ALWAYS brings their all to the stage, Eva Lucian!
- The winner will be not only be a "Pride" title holder, they will be the face of Full Spectrum Community Outreach year-round and a representative for the community as a whole. With this being the case, judges will be comprised of local members of the LGBTQIA+ community hand-selected based on their familiarity with this theme and their vision for the Mahoning Valley.
- Pageant to be held Friday, June 25th, 2021 at 10PM at Club Switch (221 Belmont Ave, Youngstown, OH 44502).
- 21+ with ID at the door & $5 cover.
--- INFO FOR COMPETITORS ---
- $25 Pre-Registration, $30 Day-Of Registration by 8:30PM. Registration will be capped at 10 competitors.
- All folx competing will need to check-in by 8:30 PM.
- Categories: Presentation with Q&A, Evening Wear, and Talent. Theme scored in ALL categories. *Our basis for Evening Wear should consist of cocktail-attire within theme.
- Prize package including hosting Pride in the Valley 2021 on July 31st, optional hosting of Pride in the Valley Kick Off and/or After Parties, $100 cash at crowning, $100 cash at step down, crown, sash, social media promotion, and local bookings (to be announced soon).
-Winner must have availability to attend other Full Spectrum Community Outreach events throughout the year when requested in advance and able.
Register now at https://fullspectrumcommunity.regfox.com/pitv-pageant-2021 or at Club Switch directly.